1. Wash and cut vegetables into bite size.
2. Pound together the ingredients of chili paste to make a fine paste.
3. Brown crushed garlic. Stir fry..
4. Add a little water and roasted rice and stir fry until it comes to a boil.
5. Add tougher vegetables first followed by the tender vegetables. Remove from heat when vegetable are done.
The vegetables used are the same as those for Kaeng Khae. Any other favorite vegetables can be added such as coconut hearts, ginger leaves and interuptum stem (chopped).