1. Squeeze a few leaves of lemongrass in with pork blood to make it smell nice.
2. Cook the rice and spread on a tray while it is still warm and add salt, sugar and a little oil left from frying the garlic.
3. Add minced pork and blood.
4. Mix well
5. Place 4 layers of banana leaves 10” wide overlapping one another, then scoop one cup of rice mixture onto it.
6. Close the banana leaves tightly and fold both ends to the middle.
7. Secure with a thin bamboo strip to form a tight bundle.
8. Steam for 30 minutes.
Rattana Phromphichai.(1999).Khao Khan Chin. inSaranukrom Wattanatham Thai Phak Nuea(Vol. 2,p. 807).Bangkok: The Siam Commercial Bank Foundation for the Encyclopedia of Thai Culture.