Interlibrary Loan Service
Qualified users for the service:
Library members of all types.
Type of resources available:
Books, texts, research reports, theses, articles.
Number of printed materials to loan:
Three items/person (a total of 20 copies per each time for each university).
One to two weeks.
According to the announcement by Ministry of University Affairs, Subject: an agreement for the service fee of university interlibrary Loan Service for 2007, a person who would like to receive the service must be responsible for the following items:
- Loan fee for the original copy of 100 Baht/copy (for delivery the copy by registered mail)
- Fee for a photocopy of 2 Baht/page
- Fee for scanning and sending via electronic post system of 5 Baht/page
- Delivery fee according to the invoice
- Fee for payment via a post office according to Thai post rate
Steps to receive a service (The library will manage processes for you):
1. A user fills up information in a form for receiving interlibrary services or submits a form that is already filled up with the required information, which can be obtained from the library where you intend to receive requested documents.
2. Contact a staff at a library and pay a deposit (50-100 Baht)/article or 300-500 Baht/photocopies of all book chapters).
3. When a responsible library staff receives the documents, he/she will contact you to receive the documents.
Instruction: Click “download” on the form.
Note: If you would like to borrow by yourself, you must have a signature from the interlibrary loan service librarian in order to get approval to borrow.
Telephone: 0-5394-4534, 083-322-1353